Happy Hanukkah 2019 will be begin in the evening of 22 December and it will be end on 30th of December. This Festival held on every year. Hanukkah is one of the Biggest festival in Jewish Community. its also know as festival of light. Jewish People Celebrate these eight days to Making delicious food and invite friends and family and decorate houses with lights.Jewish Around the world celebrate this festival.
Why we are Celebrate Hanukkah ? History of Hanukkah :
Years Ago In the land of Israel there build a Beautiful Temple.Outside of Israel a Man Lived Antiochus King of Syria. King does not like people who believe on other religious than his own. He wend around the world and force others to convert his religious. When Antiochus army Took over Israel he force to to do worship his God. He command Destroy or convert all the temples including beautiful one in Jerusalem. Judah. Judah Maccabee is the man who go against king command. Judah and his bother make army and decide to fight against king and his army. In the fight Judah defeat king army and triumphantly reclaimed the temple in Jerusalem. When they enter the temple there is no oil to light the Menorah they start cleaning and find small container of oil. They All know small amount of oil only be enough for one night but then miracle took place the lamp kept burning and burning for eight days and nights. in this way Maccabee was knew God with them and that the reason we celebrate Hanukkah every year
Happy Hanukkah 2019
- Wishing you a holiday season bright with joy and rich memories Happy Hanukkah
- Hanukkah is here! Candles rekindled; Faith renewed; Tradition preserved. May you find meaning in the season and peace in your heart. Happy Hanukkah
- Hanukkah is here! May the warmth and glow of each candle you light make your heart and home happy, your Hanukkah bright. Happy Hanukkah
- Times we spent together are special memories.
- Family means even more during holidays like Hanukkah.
- You bring joy and light to the world.
- Happy Hanukkah and thank you for everything you do.
- From the first day till the last, I’ll be thinking of you.
Happy Hanukkah Cards