Free Vehicle Road tax Only apply those disable person who with illness or disability or Someone who uses their vehicle only for the ill or disable person.
How you can apply Exemption Vehicle Road tax for disabled person for first time on new vehicle. You should take One of these certificate to the dealership to claim your free road tax. For More full detail you can visit DVLA (Driver Vehicle Licensing Agency) Official Website.
Free Vehicle Road tax
New Vehicle Requirements:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplements(WPMS)
- Armed Forced Independence Payments (AFIP)
Used Vehicle Requirement:
Used Vehicle Requirement is different from new vehicle. When you apply First time road tax you must have to visit your local Post Office branch that deals with vehicle tax and you must have to change the vehicle class. You will need to take the Following documents.
- Vehicle Registration certificate (V5C) or for new keeper Green slip and a filled in Application for a vehicle registration certificate (V62)
- Certificate of Entitlement to DLA,PIP,AFIP,Or WPMS, Note : White down your registration number on top corner of paper
- Original MOT or GVT Certificate
- Vehicle registered with a NI Address Need a Certificate of Insurance